Choosing an Internet provider
A provider is an organization that provides Internet access services.
It is necessary for yourself to determine for what purpose the Internet will be used. It is from this and will directly depend on the choice of the desired service plan.
– Using the Internet to use mail and a small number of sites. In this situation, a plan with the provision of traffic on the limit and low speed is quite suitable.
– Use programs to communicate, play and download files of small size. The plan in this case is desirable to have unlimited, and the rate of provision of traffic should be at least 1024 Kbps.
– Downloading large files, watching movies and online games. A plan with unlimited traffic and speeds up to 6 Mbit / s.
– Regular work in the network, support of sites and constant downloading of files implies the use of an unlimited plan with a speed of not less than 5 Mbit / s.
– Not frequent use of the Internet, if you need the Internet is not daily, but it is enough to choose a provider with a tariff connection with payment only when using network access.
After the purpose of using the Internet will be determined, you should choose a list of providers from your city that provide the necessary tariff plans, for example, the well-known provider Kiev.
This factor is one of the main reasons, because most people prefer not to overpay the extra money for the services provided. Moreover, if you wish, you can almost always switch to a more expensive tariff from the same provider. Some companies may specify in the contract that they cannot change their plan for a certain period of time or pay extra.
It is necessary to compare the cost of similar tariffs from different providers. The most optimal ratio of quality and cost of services is presented in maximum tariffs. Most often they also have ip-television, telephony and other services.
At a high enough speed, you can quickly open sites and download files. But often the declared speed does not correspond to the fact. Therefore, you should look at the range that the provider offers, that is, the minimum and maximum speed. It is necessary to pay attention to the rate of return. Basically, this factor does not greatly affect the work on the network, but when downloading torrent files it will immediately become noticeable. After all, they have adopted a rating system, and with a low return rate, the download speed will automatically decrease.
Providers offer unlimited tariffs or tariffs with a certain amount of traffic. In the second case, the excess of traffic usage limits will be paid additionally. The best option is a tariff without a traffic limit, even though the transmission rate will not be very small. You can not worry that the limit will end at the wrong moment.
4. Types of network connectivity.
There is a wireless way, via cable or phone line. The first method is the most convenient, although it has some disadvantages, namely low speed and high cost. The telephone line assumes that you always use the Internet in one place, and not the laptop you carry with you. Therefore, the best option is still connecting via cable.
If you made the right choice of Internet provider, then you get what you need for a reasonable fee. With a significant change in your needs or with the wrong initial choice of an Internet provider, you will need to change it, which is associated with additional time, effort and often money.